Walnuts are known to have higher antioxidants than the other common nuts. They contain, Vitamins, Melatonin , Polyphemus, Carbohydrates, Potassium, Dietary Fiber, Calcium, Iron and Magnesium.
These hard-shelled nuts are significantly high in Omega 3 2.5 grams in every 28 grams of serving. A great nut to crack for such good health benefits. Hence, you can’t forget to miss on these.
You can feel the rich buttery nuts while you munch them. It has a hint of bitterness in the skin along with a sweet balanced flavor. That’s what makes it more unique from the other dried nuts.
1. Keep the Pistachios in a Cool Temperature for a Long Life.
2. Keep away from Reach of Direct Sunlight so it doesn’t gets damaged or Foul Smell.
Length : 12 cm | Width : 7 cm | Height : 10 cmKey Aspects :-
|POPULAR TREAT: Spicy Monk's Premium in shell Kashmiri Kagzi Walnuts rank as one of the most widely consumed nuts in the world. Inside a tough shell, its curly nutmeat halves offer a rich, sweet flavor.|
|HEALTH BENEFITS: Walnuts have no cholesterol, and are packed with dietary fiber and protein, and is a great source of omega acids.|
|WE TALK NUTS: Spicy Monk's a small, Indian family-owned business with one goal in mind: To provide the customer with the best tasting nuts and dried fruits on the plant. We Source wide the find the best product, and stand firmly behind our merchandise.|
|BRAIN FOOD : Walnuts have always been considered as ‘brain food’, perhaps because the surface structure of the walnut has a crinkly appearance like that of the brain.|
|VEGETARIAN | Spicy Monk by Style Homez Inc. | Everything made and grown in India|
Product Features :-
1. Rich in Antioxidants
2. Super Plant Source of Omega-3s
3. May Decrease Inflammation
4. Promotes a Healthy Gut
5. May Reduce Risk of Some Cancers
6. Supports Weight Control
7. May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes and Lower Your Risk
8. May Help Lower Blood Pressure
9. Supports Healthy Ageing
10. Supports Good Brain Function
11. Supports Male Reproductive Health
12. Improves Blood Fats
13. Widely Available and Easy to Add to Your Diet